Somerset Dyslexia Association,
- Regular events for dyslexics, parents of
dyslexics, teachers or anyone interested in
- Provide a very wide range of information,
and support from their helplines, libraries,
meetings support groups, conferences and
SDA, Adult Support Group,SDA
- Adults are welcome at the Drop in Centre
which is held on the first Saturday of the
month, 10 am to 12 noon, in Taunton library
meeting room. (next door to the library)
- Usually whatever your own dyslexic problem
is someone will explain a way round it.
- When with other like minded people, I
don't feel the "odd one out".
- It is wonderful to see and experience the
way that people develop and blossom.
SDA, Wellington Parent Support Group,SDA
- Supporting parents of children with
special/additional educational needs.
- For more information contact Louise on